Send me beats, music to listen to!

Send me your sounds

HUNT

Monday, June 23, 2008

Another fuckin rapper got a gat-damn blog.

Yes me hearties! and it's ME! I'm that other fuckin rapper! Yay!
So..what will I be blogging about? Crap! Because if I blogged about relevant shit, no one would read it, except the evil big brother corporate government alien conspirators... Since I'd rather be free than sharing a cell in a ghost-penn with Fox Mulder we will talk about my hatred of white people, fashion, gym shoes, the scourge of Bravo! on cable networks and plagerising other blogs to make it seem as if I have a cool ass life doing shit everybody wish they could.
With that being said, I'm going to go about my mundane existance-after I try again to grab the ULTRA RARE Jordan Phly's off Ebay (if anybody know where to grab these anywhere else, lemme know!), throw on my fat truck jewelry and have sex with some random model. JEEVES!! GET THE KEYS TO THE BUGATI!

No comments:

Post a Comment